Fixed-priced TPLO procedures
15th January 2020
Northern Ireland Veterinary Specialists (NiVS) are pleased to announce that they will be offering fixed price TPLO procedures at their new, state-of the-art, specialist small animal referral centre.
Simplicity and transparency for clients
This comprehensive package will include:
- Initial consultation.
- Radiographic investigation and surgical planning.
- Comprehensive multi-modal anaesthesia and analgesia regime.
- Surgery (including all implants) performed by a highly-trained ECVS/RCVS recognised specialist.
- Two days of hospitalisation and nursing care.
- Postoperative pain relief/anti-inflammatory medication on discharge.
Follow up radiographs are recommended six weeks postoperatively. The price for follow up consultation, examination, sedation and radiographic evaluation is £360 for all dogs.
Alternatively, follow up radiographs can be performed by your local vets and forwarded on to the team at NiVS for review at no extra charge. Please note local charges by your own vet will still apply.
For a standard procedure, what a client is quoted, is what they will pay.
This competitive pricing is based on the bodyweight of the patient as follows:
- <15kg £2,800
- 16-40kg £3,000
- 40-60kg £3,200
- >60kg £3,500